Wednesday 25 May 2011

Le Labo: Santal 33

I have been wearing Santal 26 from Le Labo for almost two years now and still love it.  I have never had more people, both men and women, ask me what I'm wearing and tell me that I smell good.  As an interior designer, I get a kick out of telling that it's technically a room spray. Apparently, I wasn't the only one wearing this unique scent because they have just come out with the perfume version, Santal 33.  I am glad I was to test the new fragrance before my cold left me unable to breathe or smell.  It seems a bit spicier and a little more masculine which seems fitting since the description mentions the Marlboro Man.  My bottle of Santal 26 is just about empty and I still haven't decided if I'll switch over yet.  There is something about the room spray as perfume that not only smells great but makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment