Friday 20 May 2011

What's New at Serena & Lily

I recently had the pleasure of attending a fun party and dinner to celebrate the relaunch of Serena & Lily.  Andy Spade and his creative team at Partners & Spade reworked the Serena & Lily logo which can now be seen on their new summer catalog and website.  While Serena & Lily is a sponsor, I would buy their products regardless.  The sheets are super soft and come in great patterns and colors.  I'm also looking at some of their furniture for one of my clients since their prices beat quite a few other vendors I usually shop for projects. But best of all, Serena & Lily have generously offered Habitually Chic readers the exclusive opportunity to shop their sale bazaar one day early.   Just click here to here to be directed to shop Friday instead of waiting until Saturday.  Happy Shopping and Bon Weekend!






Photos courtesy of Serena & Lily.  While they are a sponsor, I was not paid for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment