Thursday 10 May 2012

Hillary Thomas and Her Chic Shop

My sponsor Hillary Thomas not only has a cute store called Chic Shop but a wonderful interior design portfolio.  I thought the photo above was perfect to post as we head into Mother's Day this weekend.  This neutral obsessed New Yorker is also in love with her wonderful California use of color. You can see more of it in the May 2012 issue of House Beautiful which features a jazzy 1960's townhouse that Hillary and Jeff Lincoln designed in Washington, D.C.  And if that's not enough, she is offering 20% off online at the Chic Shop until May 13th in honor of Mother's Day.  Use code "weheartmom" and choose from the great vintage pieces or new items like Stephanie Johnson bags or their cute quotation notepads.  I think I might have to buy a few of those for myself.  Happy Shopping!













Photos via Hillary Thomas Design

No comments:

Post a Comment