Monday 1 August 2011

Chic in New York: Maison 24

One of the best parts of blogging has been all the creative people I've been able to meet.  Even more exciting is watching them achieve their dreams or reach new goals.  I wrote about the chic store Maison 24 three years ago when I discovered them off season during an installation in the Hamptons. Co-owner Allison Julius mentioned wanting to open a boutique in the city and I am happy to announce that Maison 24 is now open in Manhattan.  I know this style will not appeal to everyone and I'm not saying that you are going to want to decorate your home completely like Maison 24, although some of you might.  However, the furniture, accessories, and gift items do make the perfect add on to any decor.  Why not place a Lucite contemporary table next to an antique French chair or add the shiny gold lamps to a traditional living room?   I honestly think that graffiti telephone book would look just as cool in the entry of a Park Avenue apartment as it would in a downtown loft.  The backgammon games are reason enough to visit and would make a great hostess or holiday gift.  Happy Shopping!

Maison 24
470 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
212-355-2414

Maison 24
2424 Main Street
Bridgehampton, NY 11932
631-537-2488



























Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment