Wednesday 31 August 2011

Rooftop Retreat

There was so much to look at in the September issue of Vogue that many might have overlooked this stunning rooftop apartment.  It's owned by Claude Wasserstein and was designed with help of interior designers Jacques Grange, Jeffrey Bilhuber, and Daniel Romualdez.  Usually, combinations like that could result in a mash up of styles and ideas but it all seems to work here.  I wish there were more photos since I know there is probably even more chicness to be found.  As much as I love that living room and the bed hangings in her daughter's bedroom, it's the terrace with real grass that blew me away.  I have to go to Central Park for green space that big but Ms. Wasserstein just has to step outside.  How fabulous is that?!





Photos by Francois Halard

No comments:

Post a Comment