Friday 20 April 2012

James Nares for Coach Totes

Long time readers will remember my affinity for the work of artist James Nares.  I first wrote about him in 2007 and again last year.  So when Coach asked if I would like to visit his studio and see the new limited edition bags he designed for them, I immediately asked when and where. I've dreamed of the day when I can afford one of paintings and now I can. The new James Nares for Coach totes are created from one long piece of heavy canvas so his signature brush stroke paintings are not broken up by a two seams.  The short leather handles are stamped with his name but there is also a convenient shoulder strap.  The hardest part will be choosing one of the five colors and deciding whether you actually want to use it or just hang it up and look at it.  I think might need to buy two.  










James Nares














Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment