Friday 13 April 2012

Orange You Glad It's Friday?

This has been one of those weeks.  I feel exhausted and ready to relax.  But that has to wait until I finish hiding stacks of magazines before a magazine editor comes to scout my apartment.  And then there is still a few last things to do on the book.  It never ends.  Hope you get time to relax.  

Bon Weekend!















Meg Braff

Chambers Brothers

Jamie Drake via Elle Decor


Lorser Feitelson 

Don't forget you can pre-order my book Creativity at Work on Amazon.com

N.B. As you know, I always try to credit the photos I post but the proliferation of uncredited images from tumblr and Pinterest sometimes make that difficult.  If you ever know the source of an unknown photo, please feel free to let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment