Monday 23 April 2012

Pretty Pictures

There is no reason for posting these photos than I think they are pretty.  I definitely have a look that I like and I hope you enjoy them too. They all came from tumblr where photo credits are few and far between .  If you know where any photos originated, please let me know and I'll add a caption.  

via B&B Italia

via Garance Dore




John Vaccari Design 


JK Hotel via Lonny magazine




Atlanta Homes magazine 



Megan Winters





The Sartorialist


Peter Shull and Jack Andrews in Elle Decor









Jacqui Getty Residence




Brooklyn Home of Eva and Gentry Dayton 



via Lonny magazine







via Domino magazine

Kitchen by Tommy Smythe


via Lonny magazine


All photos from tumblr.  If you know the credit for any unknown photo, please let me know and I will add it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment