Monday 23 January 2012

High Style: Tabitha Simmons

I've asked a few people to be featured in the book from whom I didn't hear back.  Former model and stylist turned shoe designer Tabitha Simmons was one.  But it all makes sense now. The five story townhouse that she shares with her husband photographer Craig McDean and her family is featured in the February issue of Vogue. There is no competing with Vogue or Tabitha's fabulous style for that matter.  Architect Annabelle Selldorf blew out the back walls and replaced then with lovely paned  glass windows and doors that let in lots of light.  Landscape designer Miranda Brooks created the outdoor areas that further convince me that I definitely want to live in a townhouse and not an apartment building someday. Maybe I should making shoes. 











Photos by Francois Halard

No comments:

Post a Comment