Friday 13 January 2012

Off to Atlanta


I am off to Atlanta this weekend to attend the Atlanta Market and to speak on a great panel at AmericasMart.  Maxwell Gilingham-Ryan of Apartment Therapy, Christiane Lemieux of DwellStudio and I will be discussing Daily Design: How the Everyday Inspirations from Blogs Change the Industry on Saturday, January 14 from 3:00-4:00pm in Building 1, Floor 14, Seminar Room. A cocktail meet and greet and book signing will follow so I hope everyone attending the Market will stop by and say hello!
I also look forward to catching up with friends in Atlanta including interior designer Courtney Giles and stopping into chic stores like Pieces, Sid Mashburn and Ann Masburn. Hope ya'll don't miss me too too much while I'm gone but you can always follow my adventures on twitter
Bon Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment