Monday 28 November 2011

Chic Ski House

It's been 60+ degrees in New York for what seems like a week.  I'm not complaining but that means some of you might have to travel farther afield for some snow and skiing.  I've never been to Aspen and I haven't been on skis in years but after seeing Aerin Lauder's home in the snowy mountains, I might just have to book a trip out West.  Usually weekend ski houses seem to follow a more is more theme of plaid, plaid and plaid which is a classic look but I am liking the cleaner lined pared down aesthetic of this house.  Interior designer Daniel Romualdez helped out with the decor which features a lot of wood that references the trees outside.  Looks like the perfect place to warm up after a day on the slopes. Speaking of, I wonder how big the bunny slope is in Aspen.













Photos by Francois Halard for November 2011 Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment