Friday 15 April 2011

Chic in Chambray

Technically, this post should be titled Chic in Chambray and Denim Shirts but that didn't have the same ring just Chic in Chambray.  I used to wear chambray and denim shirts in college until they were practically falling apart but tossed them aside after I moved to New York.  As these photos suggest, chambray, denim and Western shirts are classics that never really go out of style but they are definitely seeing a resurgance lately.  I even went out and bought myself a new one.  I look forward to wearing it with dark jeans and to tone down the sweetness of my floral skirts.  Just wish I looked as good in it as Jenna Lyons!  Bon Weekend!

unknown

Steve McQueen

Amanda Brooks and Jenna Lyons

Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke

Charlize Theron

Robert Redford in Three Days of the Condor

unknown

via Stockolm Street Style

vintage Ricky and Ralph Lauren

Marina Munoz via Citizen Couture

Cameron Diaz via Marie Claire

Viggo Mortensen
Jake Gyllenhaal

Jacques Cousteau

Chloe

David Beckham

Steve McQueen

Drew Barrymore

GQ

Ralph Lauren

Jennifer Aniston

Charlotte Gainsbourg and Serge Gainsbourg

Reese Witherspoon

vintage Paul Newman

unknown

Pablo Picasso

Steve McQueen

Alexa Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment