Sunday 3 April 2011

Unknown Inspiration

If I forget credit a photo, someone will point it out to me right away.  But yet there are entire blogs and tumblr sites that post photos without any information let alone a credit.  It's very frustrating when you want to know who designed a space or see the rest of the home.  I even tried to contact one blogger and received no response so now I'm asking for your help.  I've found all of these inspiring photos online and would love to know more about them.  If anyone has any information, please let me know.  I would also love to give credit where credit is due. 

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who left comments and emailed me with credit details.  I've updated the post to label the images.  The top image is from Ralph Lauren.

Salon de Bois designed by Alex Papachirstidis


via New York magazine

Jeffrey Bilbuber photo by Don Freeman for House Beautiful
Kitchen by Plain English


Paris apartment from The New York Times

Julian Strangler

Leslie Williamson

Kitchen Lab in Chicago

Photo by Tim Even Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment