Sunday 3 April 2011

High Point Here I Come!

I'm off to North Carolina this morning to attend the High Point Market.  For those of you who don't know, High Point Market is the largest industry trade show held every spring and fall.  There are more than 2,000 exhibitors which means I have packed my comfy shoes in my carry on bag.  (I have to switch planes which means no big suitcase and some strategic packing on my part.)  I look forward to seeing what's new in the design world and all of my design friends from around the world.  I am also very excited to have my travel partner in crime, Stefan Hurray, along for the ride!  I'll be back Tuesday but don't worry, I have uploaded lots of goodies to keep you entertained while I am away! Just don't get into the liquor cabinet, or you'll definitely be grounded! 

No comments:

Post a Comment