Saturday 9 April 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Chico's

I always thought Chico's was a store for my mother.  That was until they introduced me to their very chic fashions that anyone can wear.  Many of their pieces are completely on trend and more importantly affordable!  Happy Shopping!

The Silk Utility Shirt is perfect to thrown on with jeans and a fabulous necklace.  You could even tuck into a skirt.

White Jeans should be in everyone's closet for spring and these have a perfect style and fit.

The Tayla Necklace reminds me of something I'd see at Marni.
 
Everyone needs a denim shirt and this Tina Shirt is a perfect option.

Army green cargo pants are everything this spring and I love these Cargo Snap Roll Pants

These Itas Bangles remind me of a high end end brand but are much more affordable!

The Herringbone Heidi Shirt Dress is going to be a staple in my spring wardrobe.

These Gustavia Sunglasses are the new hot shape for spring and much less expensive than those by Tom Ford!

No comments:

Post a Comment