Wednesday 7 September 2011

Autumn Inspiration

The weather in New York has turned from summer to autumn overnight.  Unfortunately, it's not the sunny and warm autumn that I was dreaming about but a cold and damp one.  I hope it clears up soon so I can wear all my new clothes without covering them up with a trench.  It's definitely making it difficult to plan outfits for fashion week. I'm also thinking about any changes I can make to my new apartment to prepare for the change of season.  If you're in need of wardrobe or home inspiration for autumn, hopefully this post will give you some ideas.














































Photos: Many of the design photos were found on tumblr without credits or The Life of Polarn Per.  Most of the fashion street images are by Tommy Ton.  The rest are unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment