Wednesday 14 September 2011

Kelly Wearstler Ready to Wear

We often see fashion designers enter the home realm but rarely does it happen the other way around.  I think that's why it is so exciting to see interior designer Kelly Wearstler make the foray into fashion. I was lucky enough to attend a little soiree for the chic designer at Bergdorf Goodman who is carrying the new collection.  It's filled with really beautiful artistic fabrics, chic leather clutches and even jewelry. I already fell in love with a tie dye print tie neck blouse and everyone gaga over the jackets.  I feel like Kelly's creativity is so endless that it can't be harnessed into just one medium.  And knowing her, I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg! 

Kelly Wearstler














Mandy Moore, Kelly Wearstler and Jim Gold of Bergdorfs






Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment