Friday 30 September 2011

Chic and Colorful

For my own apartment, I like a neutral backdrop with small pops of color.  But every once in a while I see a colorful home that makes me want to call up the painters and completely redo everything.  Veronica Swanson Beard's amazing triplex is one of them.  Interior designer Thomas Britt helped Veronica and her husband with the decor of the 4,000 square foot home.  You might remember that he worked on her sister Alexis Swanson Traina's San Francisco house as well.  It's clear this is a family who's not afraid of bold color and patterns. Harper's Bazaar just featured the house but I also found some photos on Thomas Britt's website that give you an idea of the layout.  I probably won't end up painting my walls, but I just might reupholster my sofa in that amazing chartreuse green color.  Baby steps. 











Photos for Harper's Bazaar by Ditte Isager

No comments:

Post a Comment