Wednesday 14 March 2012

Club Monaco Preview & Exciting News

The warmer weather in New York has me dying for the new fall fashions I previewed at Club Monaco last week.  The lovely green shades and stripes had me at hello and will start arriving in stores in July. The rest will continue into August and September.  The most exciting thing I learned is that Club Monaco will finally launch e-commerce in the US on March 26th.  Apparently if you are a fan on Facebook, you can shop early on March 23rd.  Canadian shoppers won't be left out either.  E-commerce beings to Canada on April 11th.  Happy Shopping!








They are very lucky that this dress didn't end up in my bag.  Love it! 

Also dying for this color blocked shirtdress! 













Also want this embroidered belt for men that will available around Father's Day.







Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment