Wednesday 28 March 2012

Winter is Coming

Some of you will take a look at these photos and think I've completely lost my marbles.  Others of you who have seen Game of Thrones on HBO will immediately understand.  I only just saw season one a few weeks ago during a marathon but was instantly hooked.  I had to watch the episodes a few times to figure out who was related to whom and why they all wanted to kill each other.  One good thing about being late to the game (pun intended) is that I have a shorter time to wait until the Season 2 premier on Sunday, April 1st.  

Game of Thrones is described as an American medieval fantasy television series based on George R. R. Martin's best-selling series of fantasy novels, A Song of Ice and Fire, the first of which is called A Game of Thrones. What I love most is that film most everything on location in places such as BelfastNorthern IrelandMaltaCroatia and Iceland. There is no CGI green screen animation going on so the show actually feels real and is incredibly gripping.  I highly recommend watching the behind the scenes footage available on HBO On Demand to learn more or to watch season one if you haven't already.  And get ready, "winter is coming."













No comments:

Post a Comment