Thursday 22 March 2012

Epitome of Chic

It's always fun to see a home featured in a magazine in which you've actually seen in person.  I was lucky enough to be invited to a charity event that was held in the home of Alfredo Parades and Brad Goldfarb that is the cover story for the April issue of Architectural Digest.  Many people in the design world know Alfredo but if you don't, his official title is Executive Vice President and Chief Retail Creative Officer for Ralph Lauren.  His position encompasses not only store design but also special events and other projects.  Needless to say, his home is the epitome of chic not only inside but out.  If I had that amazing terrace, I would probably never go anywhere else. To find out all the details and read the entire story, click here

Alfredo is also being honored by DIFFA in New York this upcoming Monday at their annual Dining by Design event.  The event is open for public viewing all weekend and I'm headed over there today for AD Home Design Show and Cocktails by Design this evening which is in the same location.  I hear the Ralph Lauren table this year is larger than ever to celebrate this wonderful honor and I can't wait to see it.  If it's anything like Alfredo's apartment, I'm sure it will be amazing!

UPDATE: Those of you who viewed this post earlier will notice that it now contains less photos.  I was contacted by Architectural Digest and informed that they only allow bloggers to post five images from any story.





Photos by Miguel Flores-Vianna for Architectural Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment