Thursday 27 October 2011

A Fashionable Life: Delphine Krakoff

I was running between uptown and downtown today so I'm behind on editing my photos from High Point.  Until those are ready, I leave you with this chic townhouse.  It's owned by Delphine and Reed Krakoff and was just featured in Harper's Bazaar. To read the entire story, click here.  You may remember it from Vogue but I think it looks a little more alive in these photos by Douglas Friedman. 

The mirrored screen is by Serge Roche but I just saw one very similar by Bungalow 5 while in High Point.

My Fiddle Leaf Fig tree isn't looking as healthy as this one.

Delphine Krakoff's interior design firm is Pamplemousse Design Inc.

The pillows are Pucci.

Needless to say, I'm jealous of their library.

The table is Serge Roche and the painting is Frank Stella's Concentric Squares from 1974.

Photos by Douglas Friedman

No comments:

Post a Comment