Wednesday 19 October 2011

Interesting Apartment in Paris

I have no idea who designed this apartment but I can tell you that it's located in Paris.  I just love the beautiful architectural details and living room colors.  Sometimes that's all it takes to make me happy. And an Yves Klein coffee table doesn't hurt.

UPDATE: A few eagle eyed readers recognized that the apartment belongs to Jerôme Faillant Dumas. He was "Art Directeur" for Yves Saint Laurent and now has his own furniture company, L.O.V.E. Editions. You can watch a video tour of the apartment here but you need to be a member.  I love that he says, "I think in contrast,  17th-century architecture in opposition to a contemporary furniture, gives much more beauty to the object."

Jérôme Faillant Dumas







Photos by Jean Marc Palisse

No comments:

Post a Comment