Monday 31 October 2011

Bunny Williams, BeeLine Home & Belgium

There are a lot of nice decorators but I think the nicest of them all has to be Bunny Williams.  She always has a smile on her face and a kind word for everyone.  I love visiting her BeeLine Home showroom in High Point since she completely redecorates it for each market.  This time, the palette was lighter and soothing which made her colorful Column Tables catch my attention.  I love the red and green but even the finished wood is pretty chic.

If you're in the mood for something not so new, I would check out Bunny's Belgium sale on One Kings Lane Wednesday, November 2nd.  She traveled to Brussels and Antwerp with OKL co-founder Susan Feldman where they found beautiful furniture, porcelain and linens among other things.  I'm going to see how I can get myself invited on Bunny's next trip! Happy Shopping!






















Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment