Friday 28 October 2011

Thanks Telegraph!

Most of the time, my Google Alerts don't actually alert but today I am very happy that they did work.  Otherwise, I would not have known that The Telegraph named Habitually Chic one of The 20 Best Interiors BlogsI'm extremely honored to be included with Apartment Therapy, Lonny, and The Selby among others. I also absolutely love their description of my blog...
"'Glamorous Lives & Stylish Places’ is the tagline to this utterly compelling blog from a New York interior designer, a woman of unashamedly uptown taste, both modern, slightly Mad Men uptown and the more traditional. She’ll post photos of everything from the late Jackie O’s swag-tastic Fifth Avenue apartment to her own well-stocked dressing-room. Yes, it’s that fabulous."
I'm going to refer to myself as "unashamedly uptown" from this moment forth! Thanks Telegraph! 


Since The Telegraph is based in the UK, I figured why not post my all time favorite photo from British interior designer Veere Grenney.

No comments:

Post a Comment