Sunday 23 October 2011

For the Boys

I realized recently that I haven't been giving enough love to my male readers.  And yes, I do have them.  What better way to say I heart you than with a fall fashion and decor melange that was inspired by Jenna Lyons' dining room above.  All the fashion photos are by my favorite street style photographer Tommy Ton for GQ.  Except for Cary Grant of course.  I also might have thrown one woman into the mix.  Her outfit reminded me too much of the vintage mirror not to.  Enjoy!


Parisian Interiors





Cary Grant

Thom Filicia






Rose Tarlow




Steven Gambrel in Elle Decor


Rose Tarlow


M. Elle Design via Elle Decor


via Elle Decor


Photo by Richard Powers





Waris Ahluwalia by Tommy Ton



Fritz Hansen by Ditte Isager



All fashion photos by Tommy Ton and decor photos not labeled are from unknown sources

No comments:

Post a Comment